The Property Show ~ Mississauga, Canada
Florida real estate broker associate, Tony L. Smith, PA will be exhibiting South Florida properties at The Property Show in Mississauga, Canada just outside of Toronto. Tony will be providing statistical information about the Greater Fort Lauderdale housing market, as well as second-home or investment opportunities for Canadians. Look for Tony at The Property Show, Saturday, October 20, 2018, from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Tony can be reached on WhatsApp 954-282-1814 or via email: email@example.com
Featured Palm Beach Communities:
- Wellington Aero Club – Florida aviation hangar homes for private airplanes & equestrian properties
Fiduciary Buyer’s Agent Greater Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach Florida
Why home buyers should work with a real estate buyer’s agent in South Florida’s highly competitive seller’s real estate market.
- Tony L. Smith PA is a licensed Florida Broker Associate and exclusive buyer’s agent with Homebuyer Advisors LLC, representing home buyers in the Greater Palm Beach areas.
- Tony advocates and represents homebuyers who are not familiar with the local Palm Beach County real estate market, and he has earned and maintains the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®) NAR designation.
- Tony has recently become a member designee of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, and he is focused on providing fiduciary real estate representation.
- Tony can be reached at 954-282-1814 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palm Beach Florida Homes for Sale:
The highly competitive seller’s market in Palm Beach not only requires the experience of a seasoned Seller’s Representative or commonly known as the “listing agent”; it requires the expertise and training of an ABR® trained real estate professional to represent the home buyer.
- Palm Beach homes for sale are listed by professionally trained listing agents who utilize property data analytics, community algorithms and other forms of real estate artificial intelligence. This new form of real estate artificial intelligence is to the advantage of the seller going through the marketing and sale of their home.
- A professionally trained exclusive buyer’s agent who maintains the ABR® designation is the perfect antidote to counterbalance the listing agent and real estate artificial intelligence.
- Tony, as a trained ABR® and broker associate, is employing his own real estate analytics while representing homebuyers in Palm Beach.
- Tony has recently learned the importance of flood zones in Palm Beach County, Florida. Armed with flood zone data, Tony is able to educate home buyers on where to focus their home search.
- Palm Beach is a highly competitive home buying market that requires a savvy exclusive buyer’s agent (ABR®) to have already reviewed the home’s permit history. Homebuyers should always compare the permit history to the physical property.
Secret Hidden Value in Palm Beach Homes:
A buyer’s agent can also educate a Palm Beach home buyer about the importance of wind mitigation and impact windows and doors to earn insurance discounts.
- While representing home buyers in Palm Beach, Tony is always looking for the hidden value in a property.
- Tony frequently educates home buyers on the Florida real estate contract and offer process. Homebuyers can use the contract and offer process to communicate directly with the seller.
What Every Florida Realtor® Fears a Consumer Will Ask:
The real estate industry is changing rapidly and even more so in Palm Beaches. Seller’s and homebuyers should demand more from the Florida real estate profession.
- Savvy home seller’s seeking a top-notch listing agent should request a copy of the listing agent’s “DBPR profile.”
- Most Florida Realtors highlight their sales volume to impress the seller. The agent “DBPR profile” will educate the seller on how current and educated the listing agent is.
- Florida real estate license law only requires agents to take 14-course hours biennially to maintain their license. Using artificial intelligence in real estate transactions has only become mainstream within the last 2-years.
Palm Beach homes for sale and home buyers looking for homes for sale in Palm Beach should look for a real estate professional with the ABR® designation.
- An agent with the ABR® designation will advise a home buyer by analyzing all the same real estate artificial intelligence a Seller’s Representative will have employed.
- The home buyer’s agent is responsible for coordinating a real estate transaction where you know that a trained real estate professional has the back of the homebuyer in today’s modern-day of real estate artificial intelligence.
- Tony has successfully relocated consumers from New York, Boston, and Arizona to South Florida utilizing his ABR® designation and training.
About Tony L. Smith, PA (Broker Associate)
Tony is a Fort Lauderdale based exclusive buyer’s agent (ABR®) at HomeBuyer Advisors LLC with years of experience. He has been advising home buyers in real estate transactions in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area as a real estate broker associate.
Tony L. Smith, PA – ABR®, Florida Broker Associate, LCAM & Notary
HomeBuyer Advisors LLC | 1451 W. Cypress Creek Rd, Suite 300 | Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel/Text: (954) 282-1814 |http://www.tonysmithflorida.net/about-me |
Posted on June 28, 2018 at 3:23 pm by Tony Smith