The Pointe at Middle River Townhomes
Welcome to The Pointe at Middle River Townhomes
JULY 2017 ~ ONE UNIT REMAINING. Schedule your community tour today and save on your purchase. Tony L. Smith PA (Broker Associate)+LCAM & Notary
Fiduciary real estate representation: Tony represents you and your interest. Tony recommends the following due diligence when purchasing a home in Florida:
- Seller’s disclosure
- Property Inspection process
- Market analysis
- Healthcare Professionals and Community Heroes SAVE $2,000 towards the purchase price of your home. Tony L. Smith, PA is proud to be a sponsor of FANA.
The 5 remaining units are:
- 3 bedroom 2-bath,
- 2,257 sq. ft. of living space with 1 -car garages.
The Pointe at Middle River in the heart of Oakland Park Florida is on developer close-out. Tony L. Smith, PA (Broker Associate)+LCAM 954-282-1814, is an experienced Buyer’s Agent. I represent you!!
Tony is DOUBLING the developer’s DISCOUNT for HEALTHCARE and Community Heroes professionals. Schedule your complimentary community and home tour now by reaching Tony at 954-282-1814. The Pointe at Middle River is a luxury townhome community featuring:
- Luxury 3 story townhome, gated 40-home enclave
- Gas stainless steel appliances
- High-impact windows
- Quartz countertops
Tony is DOUBLING the developer’s DISCOUNT for HEALTHCARE professionals. When you designate Tony L. Smith, (Broker Associate)+LCAM as your agent, he is DOUBLING the developer’s discount for healthcare professionals. Use the double discount to apply towards your closing costs and SAVE THOUSANDS toward your home purchase. Discounts for Community Heroes (subject to developer). Tony specializes in negotiating the best possible sale price on your townhome at The Pointe at Middle River. Healthcare Professionals – Learn about our services in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area for healthcare providers.
The Pointe at Middle River will be a townhome community located in Oakland Park, Florida. Built by homebuilder K. Hovnanian, The Pointe at Middle River will be an exceptionally artistic community features 40 new townhomes priced from the upper $400,000 will feature lifestyle amenities, and spectacular views. The community is set on a private peninsula on the Middle River in beautiful Oakland Park, Florida.
Oakland Park real estate market stats:
- In September 2016: the median Oakland Park townhome price was $176,500
- In July 2015 the median townhome price was $187,500
- A record low was set in July 2009 with a median price of $42,500
WHY YOU NEED AN AGENT WHEN BUYING A NEW HOME
- Cost to You – Nothing! Any compensation given to a REALTOR® is recognized by the builder as a marketing fee and has no impact on the final cost of the home. Builders desire, expect and encourage REALTOR® participation.
- Savings to You – Are you getting what you’re entitled to have … both in quality and value? Tony is an experienced agent who knows what you should receive and what “extras” might be available.
- Resale…Appreciation & Profit – Give your investment the best opportunity for appreciation at resale. Questions concerning site location, builder, design and decor are important. As your agent, Tony knows you are building not only for today … but for tomorrow.
- You Are Represented – When Tony L. Smith, PA (Broker Associate)+LCAM is your real estate agent, YOU are represented! Tony’s agent experience, knowledge, and reputation represents strength and leverage on your behalf.
Tony L. Smith, PA (Broker Associate)+LCAM only represents homebuyers. Tony’s only interest is you. We don’t list properties and we don’t represent sellers. We represent you, the homebuyer. Tony provides a complimentary home buyer consultations for all the Fort Lauderdale communities. Tony can be reached at 954-282-1814 or via email: email@example.com
$241,900 : 3176 Nw 33rd St # 3176, Oakland Park3 beds, 3 full baths
$319,888 : 4335 Ne 1st Ter # 5, Oakland Park3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$399,999 : 1032 Ne 33 St # 1032, Oakland Park3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$394,999 : 1040 Ne 33rd St # 1040, Oakland Park3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$384,999 : 1036 Ne 33rd St # 1036, Oakland Park3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$385,000 : 4230 N Dixie Hwy # 113, Oakland Park3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$394,999 : 1028 Ne 33rd St # 1028, Oakland Park3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$384,999 : 1024 Ne 33rd St # 1024, Oakland Park3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$399,999 : 1020 Ne 33rd St # 1020, Oakland Park3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Real Estate in city of Oakland Park.
(all data current as of 3/24/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.