Koi Residences & Maria ~ Pompano Beach Florida
Contact Broker Associate, Tony L. Smith, PA at 954-282-1814.
Post Hurricane Irma Home Buying Expert.
Fiduciary real estate representation: Local real estate Broker Associate, Tony L. Smith, PA introduces you to Koi Residences & Marina located in Pompano Beach, Florida, and Koi Residences will be a boat owner’s paradise. See how Koi Residences & Marina compares to the new townhomes Marine by the Sea townhomes on Pompano Beach.
- Koi is located in the heart of Pompano Beach, Florida near I-95
- Phase I, the townhome community and marina is completed and is on resale
- Once completed, the property will have 350 residential units, 47 slip marina and 8 dedicated community slips
- The property will also have a dog park
- children’s lot
- beach volleyball, and a jogging path.
EXCITING NEWS 2017: The Fort Lauderdale water-taxi will becoming to the Pompao Beach Fishing Village in 2019. Enjoy taking the water-taxi to and from Fort Lauderdale. This is beach living at its best.
Initially, the developer will be selling 46 waterfront townhouses starting at $399,000 to $499,000. February 2017, the second phase under construction consist of 98 lofts starting $179,000, and the third phase will consist of 200 condominiums.
Why Pompano Beach?
- Music & entertainment at The Pompano Beach Amphitheater
- Pompano Beach High School ranked in the top 500 challenging high schools in America in 2017 according to the Washington Post.
- New Pompano Beach Cultural Center – grand opening 2017
- City constructing new Pier find information about new Pompano Beach pier here
- The city of Pompano Beach completes new beach parking garage find information here Pompano Beach beach parking garage
- KEY FEATURES
Year Built: 2015
Sq Footage: 2080 sqft.
Bedrooms: 3 Beds
Bathrooms: 3 Baths
Parking: 1 Garage
Laundry: In Unit
Property Type: Townhouse
When Tony L. Smith, PA (Broker Associate)+LCAM is your Koi Residences Buyer’s Agent, he will:
- Obtain formal HOA documents of Koi Residences
- Review marketing material for market analysis report
- Conduct buyer previews
- Conduct a formal market analysis of properties selling in Pompano Beach
- Advice on progress payments and mortgage pre-qualification process
Once contract negotiations are resolved Tony will oversee:
- The property inspection process
- Conduct a market analysis of homes selling in Koi Residences
- Touch-up and repairs, if any, and
- Review your closing documents.
Today’s homebuyer’s are smart and savvy, and if you have found this blog you should be rewarded. Tony L. Smith, PA (Broker Associate)+LCAM and Notary, monitors the Deerfield Beach real estate market and when he finds opportunities to save buyers on their home purchase, he is thrilled to do so. Therefore, Tony is offering his Best Price Guarantee at the Sherwood Park townhomes. A simple telephone consultation with Tony could save you thousands of dollars on your home purchase at Sherwood Park. Tony can be reached at 954-282-1814, to schedule your tour of the Sherwood Park townhomes and to learn how to save on your home purchase.
$310,000 : 1040 Nw 33rd Ct # 1040, Pompano Beach3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$325,000 : 1047 Nw 33rd Mnr # 1047, Pompano Beach3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$629,000 : 3232 Marine Drive # 3232, Pompano Beach3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$599,000 : 3230 Marine Dr # 3230, Pompano Beach3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$575,000 : 173 Se 1st Cir # 173, Pompano Beach3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Real Estate in city of Pompano Beach.
(all data current as of 2/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.