Velero at Sailboat Bend ~ Fort Lauderdale
- 3 units remaining. RED HOT SUMMER SAVINGS ~ SUMMER 2017
- Click here for your virtual Velero at Sailboat Bend home tour
- Request a real estate 2nd opinion from Broker Associate, Tony L. Smith, PA.
- The Velero at Sailboat Bend project is gaining ground. Read this featured article in the South Florida Business Journal.
- Investors, your purchase at Velero at Sailboat Bend may qualify for 1031 real estate exchange.
- Velero at Sailboat Bend being built across from the new Brightline Fort Lauderdale train station
Velero Townhomes are located in the Sailboat Bend Historic District of Fort Lauderdale along the New River at Sailboat Bend. The Velero townhomes are being designed and built to be environmentally sustainable with a number of green approaches, such as LED recessed lighting packages, Green Logic based paint, environmentally friendly and sustainable flooring material, energy efficiency LEED certified metal roofs and more. Homeowners wanting to conserve water, low-flow water fixtures will be installed throughout each home. Velero is in the the heart of Fort Lauderdale, with the pleasure of being in a quiet residential area (Historical Sailboat Bend District) with waterfront views. Quick access to all causeways and the airport – this is a true reflection of the Fort Lauderdale lifestyle.
Tony L. Smith, PA (Broker Associate)+LCAM only represents homebuyers. Tony’s only interest is you. We don’t list properties and we don’t represent sellers. We represent you, the homebuyer. Tony provides a complimentary home buyer consultations for all the Fort Lauderdale communities. Tony can be reached at 954-282-1814 or via email: email@example.com
(Information subject to change and at developer’s discretion.)
Velero at Sailboat bend provides both the lively lifestyle of Downtown Fort Lauderdale, and the relaxation of Fort Lauderdale’s waterways.
- 2 minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s Art District
- 7 minutes from Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Las Olas Blvd.
- 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach
Each townhome has:
- Electric vehicle-ready (EV)
- Private Deeded Docks accommodating up to a 40’ vessel
- Covered Terraces
- Deep water access with no fixed bridges
- 2 Car Garages
- 4 Bedrooms
- Impact Windows
At Velero, each townhome has its own private dock and a long list of custom upgrades that include:
- Beautiful custom pools overlooking the river – Exterior units will feature a private pool.
- Modern bathrooms with European designs and exquisite materials
- Luxurious kitchens with upgraded trim packages and top of the line stainless steel appliances
- Each unit comes with its own deeded boat slip and private dock – no fixed bridges and deep water access.
- 3 or 4 large bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and 2 car garages in each unit
When Tony L. Smith, PA (Broker Associate)+LCAM is your Stellar Homes Group home buyer’s agent, he will:
- Obtain formal HOA documents of the developer
- Review developer marketing material for market analysis report
- Conduct buyer previews
- Formal Buyer’s Agent Representation throughout signing of contract
- Conduct a formal market analysis of properties selling in Fort Lauderdale, and
- Advice on progress payments and mortgage pre-qualification process
Once contract negotiations are resolved Tony will oversee:
- Move-in at Velero
- The property inspection process before turn-over
- Conduct a market analysis of townhomes selling in Fort Lauderdale
- Touch-up and repairs, if any, and
- Review your closing documents.
(When you retain Tony as your Realtor, he will tell you about the important developer documents to request when buying your new townhome.)
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # F10080650 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # F10080653 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.